Voting

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Fair

This was Alyssa's first time on a ride by herself. She thought it was great.





The petting zoo




We had a hard time convincing her to get off this one...







A very long and tiring day, she doesn't fall asleep in her car seat much anymore.


We went to the Puyallup Fair last week and we had a blast. We've been hearing about it for two years so we thought we should check it out. We went on a great day because it was military appreciation day, so we got in for free, and the rides were all $1 each. So Alyssa got to try out carnival rides for the first time. I was a little nervous at first because I didn't know if she would stay seated for the whole ride, but we strapped her in good and she did great. The problem was getting her off the ride at the end. We enjoyed some good food and Nate and I even got to go on a ride. I must say, it was a very enjoyable day :)


I just realized Alyssa has the same outfit on in these pics as she did in the last post, funny considering all the clothes she has and the number of pictures we take.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Alyssa looks a little tenative about the animals she is petting (goats?). I can hear her say, "Up, plane," in the first one. On the carosel, was it harder to get Alyssa off or Nate?
Love, Mom W

Mandy said...

looks like so much fun, wish we could of been there with ya. so good to talk with you a couple days ago!

pbandjwalker said...

Hey Walkers! I love the blog. I will certainly be an avid reader! I love the pictures. You guys are such a cute family. (I'm glad I'm related :) ) I miss my niece (and you guys too). Lindsay you are a very good and creative mom! You thought of so many fun things to do with Alyssa (another reason I'm not ready for motherhood). well, I should stop writing, I'm not sure how long blog posts are supposed to be! Love you guys and see you soon!

pbandjwalker said...

ps. I like your background. Very nice!