Voting

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Touched

My heart has been touched and deeply saddened by a sweet family who lost their 11 month old daughter this week. My heart is broken for these people that I don't even know. I cannot imagine their grief and their pain. I have been following their blog since baby Cora was diagnosed with cancer just three weeks ago, and was amazed at their faith and courage. It is so hard to understand why God would take this sweet baby girl, but already I can see just from their blog, how many people this has touched. It has made me not only more thankful for Alyssa and my family but it has made me examine the character of God. It has made me question, I do believe God is good just in my head or in my heart as well? "God is good, and everything he does is good" Psalm 119:68 . I know God is good, sovereign and loving and that he has a plan for Cora and her family. Please pray for this dear family as they deal with the unimaginable loss of their only child.

2 comments:

The Moffats said...

Thank you Lindsay. Love, Laura & Michael

Mandy said...

Hey Linds....thanks for the comment on my blog. hope you guys are doing well...it would be fun to catch up soon. you planning a trip out to CO soon?