Voting

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back in WA

Well, we're back! I'm horrible at blogging while I'm away, so I have a ton of pics to post. We had a great time visiting family and we got to see a lot of friends as well. Alyssa was spoiled with all the attention and has been very needy of my attention the last two days. I don't have all my pictures ready, but I have a quick video. Nate, now you can see your "little princess", she's all girl I'm telling you. (She is singing Once upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty)

3 comments:

The Moffats said...

sooooooooooo stinking cute :) Loved seeing you guys while you were here!

Anonymous said...

Man, she's such a cutie. I do need to get back though so I can exert more male influence on her :) She's doing a good job singing that song too. Thanks for the video, I loved it.

Nate

Emily said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny! i'm seriously laughing out loud.