Voting

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kauai!




















So there are a lot of pictures....just couldn't weed any out. Kauai was awesome! Beautiful weather, beautiful place, good time with the fam, Alyssa loved her first beach experience, it was almost perfect....except Nate wasn't there :( Nate and I went there on our honeymoon so there were a lot of memories, it was fun to be there again, it just would have been better with Nate. We did a ton of stuff, my family is very go go go on vacation. One of my favorte things we did was surfing. I don't have any pics of that yet but when I get them I'll post them. It was so much fun. Went to the beach everyday, went snorkeling, kayaking, to a luau, ya know all that fun stuff. Now Nate is trying to convince me we should live there. I'm still not so sure, but it's a great place to visit!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Walker said...

It looks like lots of fun and sun! It makes us want to go back again. We do want to know if Alyssa is really asleep when she's covered with sand or if she's playing. We love you all and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Emily said...

These are great pictures! I wanna see the surfing ones!