Voting

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mason 4 Months

Mason is 4 months old today!







Wow! 4 months has gone fast. The first 4 months of Alyssa's life felt a lot longer than Mason's. I really, really love this age. He is so expressive and smiley, happy and content most of the time. He is rolling over from his tummy to his back and has gone back to front once or twice. He loves to lay on his side with his neck craned to the side. He still isn't sleeping as well as I'd like. He's so inconsistent, very unpredictable as to how long he'll sleep. He did good last night, 8:30 to 4:30 and 4:30 to 7:30, that is definitely manageable. Mason is just the sweetest little guy!



I tried to get some outside shots of the kids, but as you can see it didn't go that well. I think it was too bright for Mason. I just love our back yard and the view so I thought I'd try to capture a summer moment in our yard.


No comments: