Voting

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mason 5 months




He really isn't sitting up alone yet, but he's getting better all the time. It took a few shots of him falling over to get this one:)

Mason is 5 months old! He is doing great! He is getting more mobile, rolling a lot, he can turn himself 360 degress, and sometimes attempts to get on his knees. I think he will be crawling in another month or so and I'm not ready for that yet! He loves food. He is always watching us eat and wants whatever we have. He loves his baby food and cereal. So far he has had bananas, avocado, pears and applesauce. I tried sweet potatoes but they didn't settle well. Sleep is still an issue but we're working on it. Nate wants me to cut his hair, I really wanted to wait til he was 6 months but it is getting a little out of control. He is so much fun and we love him soo much!!

No comments: