Voting

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mason 7 months



Mason is 7 months! He is keeping me on my toes! He started doing the army crawl almost a month a go and he is getting FAST! I was hoping for another month of immobility, but he loves being on the move. He is very content on the floor and not so much in our arms anymore. My baby boy is growing up! He is super wiggly on the changing table and getting into things that he shouldn't be so we are starting to work on discipline. I can't beleive we are to that point already. He's learning. He loves playing with Alyssa and Daddy. He is sleeping about the same. Waking up between 5 and 6am to eat. Sometimes he thinks it's morning after the feeding. The last few days we've been putting him down later, around 8-8:30pm, and he has been sleeping til 8am after the 6 am feed. Thats been kind of nice, although now Alyssa think 6something is morning. ugh. If only they could coordinate their schedules :)

No comments: