Voting

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

9 months



Mason is growing up into a little man. He is crawling on all fours now and can pull up on almost anything. I think he may be an early walker. He is so smiley and so much fun!



He is a great eater, but still pretty small for his age. He is attempting to drink from a sippy cup and bottle which gives me a glimmer of hope for a night away soon :)



Mason is not a sleeper. At night anyway. He still hasn't been sleeping through the night, so we have resorted to some "drastic" measures to get him to sleep. We are kind of in the middle of it so I'll let you know if it works. I feel like I've been trying to 'fix' his sleep for months and I'm realizing that I may not be able to fix it. He has been napping great though so thats good.




Love that smile:)




I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was a cute. And it just so happened that we were approaching the 'he's been out as long as he was in' mark. It also happened to be right on his 9 month birthday. So....



39 weeks 2 days in



39 weeks 2 days out

No comments: