Voting

Monday, July 2, 2012

Waldo Canyon Fire


These are pictures of the horrible fire from our house. It was absolutely terrible to watch. On Tuesday night we watched from our deck in horror as house after house went up in flames. I just stood there with tears in my eyes praying that God would stop it and keep the firefighters safe. I was thinking, "Can't they do something!", but I know those firefighters worked so hard to save as many properties as they could. They are AMAZING and continue to work 24/7 to put out this fire. I'm so grateful for what God spared in this fire, Glen Eyrie, Garden of the Gods, Nate's parents church(Front Range Alliance) and pray for peace and strength for those who lost everything.


{Day 1} June 23rd


{Day 3} June 25th

{Day 4} June 26th





No comments: