Voting

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Carly {7 months}

This sweet girl is 7 months old.  Oh my, how time is flying.  She is officially mobile.  She does this really cute army crawl, not quite up on hands and knees yet.  She has pulled herself up on the fireplace a few times and wants to be where the action is. 

At her 6.5 month check up she was 14lbs 6 oz and 25 inches, about the 20th%. Almost exactly the same weight as Alyssa but 1.5 inches shorter.

She is eating solids like a champ.  I'm doing a modified baby-led weaning.  She eats most food by herself, but I do some purees and help her when I don't want a HUGE mess.  It's going well and I'm hoping to avoid the aversion to fruits and veggies and pickiness that we've had with Mason.

We are still having issues with sleep, but she does give me some good nights here and there.

We love you, sweet baby!

No comments: