Voting

Friday, February 1, 2013

Carly {9 months}




I'm sneaking these pictures in on the last day of 9 months. I thought I posted her 9 month pics already.  I will try to remember what happened from 8-9 months. 

*Carly is a great eater.  She started eating more table food.  She will eat anything, so different than her brother and sister.
* Started crawling on her hands an knees around Christmas.
* Loved Christmas
*Still wakes once or twice at night.  She was sick after Christmas and woke up every 2-3 hours.  It was rough. 
*Finally moved her into 6-9 month clothes.
*She weighed 16 lbs 8 oz at one of Mason's doctor appts.
* No new teeth.  The four top teeth look like they are about to break through any day. But I''ve been saying that for two months :(
*Stayed with Nana, Poppop and Beezy while I went to Vegas.
*More mobile.  Pulling up, started cruising a little. 
* Fell down the stairs once.  Hasn't climbed up since.  Fast learner.

I'm sure there was a lot more, but I keep thinking about all the stuff she's done this month.  Carly is so fun and happy.  Its fun to see her interacting with Alyssa and Mason more and more.  Love you, baby girl!



No comments: