Voting

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Proud to be an American


On base, they play the national anthem everyday at 4:30, as well as other military songs at 7:30am and 10pm, even on the weekends. Alyssa has seen everyone stop for the national anthem before, and of course Alyssa likes to do it too. This day we were just playing at the park when the music started and she wanted to stand up just like Daddy. I just love how she put both hands over her heart. There isn't much that will distract her from playing at the park, but that got her attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!! It is perfect for a US History teacher's collection!
Mom W

The Moffats said...

What adorable pictures, Lindsay! I am so glad to have your blog address! I have been checking your ancient baby blog and I am always hoping for new pics...now I know why there aren't any there! Haha! Alyssa is precious!