Voting

Monday, March 9, 2009

frustrating

I'm feeling really frustrated and I need to vent. Communicating with Nate during the deployment can be tough sometimes because of his schedule, my schedule, the time difference and other random things, but it has never been this frustrating. We have done Skype a few times which has been great, but the problem is trying to connect in the first place. I have missed all of his calls in the last two days and the worst part is, I have been here at home for all of the calls!! I just haven't heard the computer ring or my cell phone ring, and I've realized the missed calls within minutes of them happening. I feel horrible for Nate because he is probably more frustrated because he is altering his sleeping schedule to get ahold of me and it just isn't working. I know I shouldn't complain because there are so many people who don't even have these opportunies to communicate with their deployed family members. But it's been hard on us the last few days. So if you think about it, pray that we can get ahold of each other soon.

No comments: