Voting

Thursday, March 19, 2009

San Juan Island
















Bethany and my mom came to visit me and Megan this weekend and we took a trip to the San Juan islands. It was actually a nice, sunny day in Wa, rare for this time of year. We took a ferry out to the island and spent the day walking around, eating shopping and enjoying the beautiful weather. Alyssa was so excited about the beach so we had to find her a nice sandy area to throw rocks. She was disappointed she didn't get to swim:) We went to a place that has the best whale watching from shore in the US, but we didn't see any, to early in the year I guess. But the view was beautiful. I forget sometimes that we are surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges because we can't see them for more than half the year, but on clear days it's absolutely spectacular.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the picture of Alyssa by her name in the sand. That is definitely something we'll have to do in Pensacola!