Voting

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Not here yet :(

Nate's homecoming has been delayed. Just a day, so far, but I'm really bummed. He was supposed to get home tomorrow night and it has been pushed back to tuesday night due to a broken plane. Nate and I leave for our cruise on Friday so I'm sad that Alyssa and Nate will only have two days together before he leaves again. Everyone has been telling me she'll be fine, but I feel really bad for her.....to build up Nate's homecoming just for him to leave again two days later. Oh well, I am excited to go on our cruise though, I just have a little mommy guilt. I just had to vent. I'll let you know when he gets home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Moffats said...

Hope Nate has made it back! Praying for you guys ans so excited for that you all are together again! Enjoy your trip!