Voting

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello again

We are finally settled into our house and establishing somewhat of a routine. It has been a crazy month and a half. We spent the first month staying with our parents which was a lot of fun. Alyssa loved all the constant attention and it was nice having so much help. We moved into our house 2 weeks ago and it is still and on going process getting unpacked and organized. The house is great...it's big, bigger than we need but it's so nice to finally have some storage space. We have really nice neighbors and Alyssa is already making several friends in the neighborhood. Mason is doing great. He has been such an easy baby which has been a blessing through all the craziness. He had a rough week of sleep the week we moved into our house, but I think he's back on track sleeping 6-7 hours in a row at night. He is smiling and cooing and getting so big. He has made the transition from one to two so easy.

I'll post some pictures of the house soon. We still have to hang pictures and put the finishing touches on some things. We have plenty of space, so if anyone is ever in the area you have a place to stay!

Some pics of the kiddos from the last month...







This is the bedding my mom made for Mason. It is so adorable!





3 comments:

Robin said...

What a treasure that bedding is! I love it! Your kiddos are so cute. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys the next time we are in CO. My boys are on their way back from there right now. Hopefully I'll make it out there again soon.

Tamara said...

Oh my, they are so sweet!!! Wow I cannot believe how big Mason is!!! Miss you guys!

Emily said...

Oh I miss you guys so much! I can't believe how much Mason has changed in a month!! He is so adorable! I LOVE the pic of him sitting in his crib...and his HAIR! Why do boys get the good hair? lol. What a blessing he is sleeping for you. Can't wait to see you guys!