Voting

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mason 3 months

This was my attempt at a 3 month photo shoot.....






Super happy guy!
This is a classic mason face




Take look at the hair!



I have a picture of Alyssa standing at the bath tub at 3 months, so I thought I'd see if he could do it. He's a pretty sturdy little guy.


Mason is growing like CRAZY! He has been going through a big growth spurt and I think he's gained a pound in the last week and a half. I will be glad when the growth spurt is over so that maybe he will sleep a little longer at night. Getting up twice during the night is reminding me of the first two weeks and I'm tired. So how long do these growth spurts last? Will he be a good sleeper again? He is a sweetie though. He's laughing and giggling a lot now and is very entertained by Alyssa. Alyssa has been playing with him a lot and tries to calm him down when he's fussy, it's really cute to see them interact. He is attempting to roll over and spends a lot of time laying on his side. He went in the pool for the first time this week and I think he liked it. He didn't cry at least. He still won't take a bottle but I'm not going to give up. I really want to be able to take advantage of all our babysitters. We love having a baby around, it's just so fun! We love our little boy!!

2 comments:

Grammy Walker said...

I love the hair after the bath! It reminds me of Poppop Walker when he had longer hair! I really will have to gel that someday and make a fauxhawk.

The Moffats said...

These pictures were soooooo great and HILARIOUS!! 1st - that hair!!!! 2nd - how the heck is he standing all by himself by that bathtub????!! Tanner totally could NOT do that (or maybe I just don't think he could?). Totally feeling your pains on the growth spurt and feedings in the middle of the night. Tanner WAS such a good sleeper and I'm afraid he will never go back! AHH!