Voting

Thursday, October 27, 2011

16 weeks




This is the first belly pic of the pregnancy. I've always been so bad at taking them, but I always wish I would have so I can look back and compare. So I really have nothing to compare it to, but I'm sure I'm bigger this time. I'm feeling a lot better now. I improve a little bit everyday. I've slept all night with out getting up to eat the last two nights. That's the first time in weeks. It's nice not to feel like a newborn that has to eat every 3 hours at night, the newborn will be here in a few months. We will find out if this little one is a boy or girl on Nov. 14, that's just over two weeks away! We are all excited to find out.

And, I also got a hair cut. I thought it was a little short at
first, but I really like it now. Nate likes my hair short so I thought I'd go for it. It should grow fast during the pregnancy.

2 comments:

Devon said...

Lindsay, you are so cute! Love your hair, and your belly!

tessheath said...

You look fantastic! I LOVE your hair short!