Voting

Friday, December 23, 2011

25 weeks



I'm 25 weeks today. Nothing much to report. I'm feeling much bigger these days and according to all my weights and measures from the last two pregnancies, I'm definitely bigger. I'm trying not to worry about it too much, but when I compare myself to where I was at this point with Alyssa and Mason I freak out a little. The weight gain is probably due to the fact that I still have to eat ALL the time so I don't get queasy. Exercise is probably a good idea, hopefully I can get around to that more after the new year. We are looking forward to seeing the little girl again at our 3D ultrsound in January. I've never had one before, so it should be fun. Happy to report that I've made it through the night with out needing a snack for about a week now. Hopefully that will continue!

No comments: