Voting

Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 Weeks



I'm 28 weeks here, so I'm bigger now:)


I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, only 10 more to go! 10 more to go seems close and far away at the same time. 10 weeks seems like a long time to be pregnant but not a lot of time to prepare for a third child. I'm starting to have some anxiety about adding another little one to our family. Right now I feel like it's challenging enough with the precious two that we have. I'm sure it's the pregnancy, the hormones, the difficult stage Mason is in, but I felt so much more confident about 3 back when I found out I was pregnant. The closer it gets the more reality is setting in I guess. I know God won't give us more than we can handle but I know having a new baby is challenging. I also feel like the transition from one to two was so easy for us that it can't be like that again. So thats where I'm at emotionally:)

Physically, I feel like I'm in the 3rd trimester. Starting to get more uncomfortable, heartburn is kicking in, sleep is getting more difficult( but i'm not waking up to eat much anymore!), ya know all that fun stuff. The nausea still comes and goes. Had a few bad days this week. Luckily I still have a decent amount of energy, hopefully it will stay that way for a while.

No comments: