Voting

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Alyssa lost a tooth!

Alyssa lost her first tooth on January 7th. I thought she was a little young to lose a tooth, but the permanent tooth is already growing in. The day before she told me her tooth was loose and it was certainly pretty loose. She couldn't stop wiggling it so I knew it wouldn't be long until it fell out. The next night she asked for a banana before bed and it fell out without her knowing and she swallowed it! She was very upset at first because she really wanted to see "that cute little baby tooth" and she was afraid the tooth fairy (which she knows is mommy) wouldn't come. After we reassured her that the tooth fairy would still come and she has many more teeth to lose, she was ok. My mom made her a cute little pillow for her tooth. Being the funny girl she is, she was excited to find $1.25 in her pillow the next morning, but she gave it back to me a little while later and said I could have it back. She just told me yesterday that the other one is loose! My little girl isn't going to look like a little girl much longer :(


No comments: