Voting

Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alyssa!

                                                  
                  Thanksgiving was also a very special day for a certain little girl who turned 6!

                                                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALYSSA!!

 
Alyssa had two little family parties on Thanksgiving day.  It's pretty special that her birthday falls on Thanksgiving some years, and it's her own day most years. 
She got and American Girl doll that was mine when I was little.  She was very excited when she opened it up.  We told her she had to be careful with her doll and take good care of her.  She has definitely taken it to heart and has her on her dresser in a "safe" place.  But I don't think she has actually played with her.  This kid just doesn't play with traditional toys. Oh well, at least  I don't have to worry about her ruining my old doll at this point.

She requested a pumpkin pie for her birthday cake at Grammy and PopPop's.  No pictures of that.

Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!  Can't believe you are 6!  I think I say that every year, but every year flies by faster than the last!

No comments: