Voting

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Visit to Nebraska



Ryan Thomas



I spent Labor Day weekend with my friend Emily in Nebraska. She just had little baby Ryan 2 weeks ago and it was so fun to visit. I took Mason with me and Nate and Alyssa stayed home for a Daddy-Daughter weekend. I've known Emily for over 5 years, we met in OK and then we both moved to WA. She is one of my closest friends and it's so sad not living near them anymore.



Our friend Erica also came to visit for a couple days. We all met in WA and I think this is the first time we've all been togther in 2 years. Back then there were only 2 kiddos, Alyssa and Caleb. Now there are 6! Emily, Caleb and Ryan Me and Mason, Erica, Aubrie and Isaac



The kiddos



Big brother Caleb







Little matching outfits. I can't believe how much they grow in 4 months!




Thanks for letting us come and visit Em!

No comments: